when you go GAGAGA over


CHERYL ♥

18, always my fave ♥

Tweeeeet

Adverts

friends
As you leave,
Valerie
heather
siewgek
vivian
sally
christel
peishan
waikiong
alex
brayant
brian
eunice
delta-chi
eddy
gary
janice
jeremy
jeslyn
jon.s
jun Ling
kelvin
marcus.T
marcus.C
michelle
peihsia
shufei
wanjing
yuyuN
zeta-pi

Chatter

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

title:
date: Tuesday, July 19, 2011
time:9:24 PM


I left my blog to die. It's time to return after such a long hiatus.
2011 had so far been quite a nice and awesome year! I've been traveling so much this year hehe :D awesome trip w my best friends as well as diving trips w daddy. I need to make full use of my time now before uni starts officially.

Redang trip in June,
Bali-Komodo trip in July
Redang trip in August
China in November

This is what i call, enjoying life non-stop (:


comments / top