
18, always my fave ♥

title: what to do? The past week was somehow a happy and sad week. Lazy to elaborate. Just too much of ups and downs happening. Seriously I do hope that all those shit could just stop and allow me to live happily ever after (:
And i hate insomnia. Idk why am I having this which caused me to be sleeping at 4-5 am every single day. Totally F* up. This upcoming week is really gonna be a very very busy week. My CAMP, followed by overseas shopping trip! This is really what i needed now. Just a getaway from SG. I need some shopping therapy to heal me. 7-9 Apr: camp 10-16 Apr: My getaway I need to have all my stuffs packed by tonight. Grrrs. I needa plan my HK itinerary later. 3 days. What are we gonna do? I feel like going disneyland but i don't feel like playing this time round. heh. My To DO LIST! - CHANGE HK CURRENCY!!! OMG! (DADDY HELP) - pack my luggage - pack my bag - book ferry tickets - book food for 7-9 so much to do! ): |
|