when you go GAGAGA over


CHERYL ♥

18, always my fave ♥

Tweeeeet

Adverts

friends
As you leave,
Valerie
heather
siewgek
vivian
sally
christel
peishan
waikiong
alex
brayant
brian
eunice
delta-chi
eddy
gary
janice
jeremy
jeslyn
jon.s
jun Ling
kelvin
marcus.T
marcus.C
michelle
peihsia
shufei
wanjing
yuyuN
zeta-pi

Chatter

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

title: JEALOUS
date: Monday, April 19, 2010
time:11:02 PM
I'm seriously feeling so jealous now.
I need a effing good camera now, just to take nice pictures. I hate my Sony camera now. I dont think that i'm getting Canon S90 anymore. I've decided that i'm getting either EOS Rebel t2i or EOS Rebel XS!

S90~


XS~



T2i~
(cameras photo credits to canon.com)

I NEED A SLR LUHHHHH!!!! ):
Gonna save up the money i earn during ITP and get one SLR myself.
This is the place i wanna go, this is the place i want to be (:
see these photos below and you'll know what i mean.








This is totally heaven!!! TMDTMD!
WHYWHYWHY??????
all this are real life photos taken by some unprofessionals! HEHEH :p


comments / top