
18, always my fave ♥

title: HongKong, Macau I'MMA BACK ALRDY! time passes so so so fast. Thinking back, it was only a few days before i left and now, i'm back! ): I enjoyed myself so much this time even though i injured my back! idk how did i injured my back though. The whole back went stiff after i stood up. Photos are all up on FB. Most of it are with Nic. I'm just so lazy to use my cammy to take photos! hehe. I love Macau. Nice place to take photos, love the sneery there too. I think i've turned so fat now! Too much of food in my tummy. But the worse of all was the one when we had supper at 2am!!! GRRRS! but the porridge is uber nice. Every mouth filled with yummy ingredients. weeee. I spent tooo much there swiped 3 times of cc in total. lalalala. Guilty.. |
|