when you go GAGAGA over


CHERYL ♥

18, always my fave ♥

Tweeeeet

Adverts

friends
As you leave,
Valerie
heather
siewgek
vivian
sally
christel
peishan
waikiong
alex
brayant
brian
eunice
delta-chi
eddy
gary
janice
jeremy
jeslyn
jon.s
jun Ling
kelvin
marcus.T
marcus.C
michelle
peihsia
shufei
wanjing
yuyuN
zeta-pi

Chatter

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

title:
date: Thursday, March 11, 2010
time:12:54 AM
too much of thinking.
Totally hate it now.
I was planning to sleep early yesterday!
But still, i didn't even managed to catch a wink till 5.30am.
Totally Fed up, but i was glad that msges made my day still. (:
Slept all the way till 12 plus and rotted my day at home with DVDs.
totally enjoyment.

Gonna work tmr with Nicoleeee! :D
*PLS DONT BE LATE HUH!
I hope that i will manage to sell out some NAV! HAHA
i dont wanna have zero sales for the day though.
*Praying very hard*
I hope that the guys i'm working with tmr will be nice! >.<
separated from Nicole. She's in group A while I'm in B.
Thank to this, we could most prob have lunch together!
Oh ya! i wanted to change my blog skin but idk why MAC OS can't!
BBQ!!!!!! @#!@#$%^&*()

HAHA.
Mummy told me just now.
NO boyfriends for now. ONLY male friends.
I think i need friends more too :D

Labels:



comments / top