when you go GAGAGA over


CHERYL ♥

18, always my fave ♥

Tweeeeet

Adverts

friends
As you leave,
Valerie
heather
siewgek
vivian
sally
christel
peishan
waikiong
alex
brayant
brian
eunice
delta-chi
eddy
gary
janice
jeremy
jeslyn
jon.s
jun Ling
kelvin
marcus.T
marcus.C
michelle
peihsia
shufei
wanjing
yuyuN
zeta-pi

Chatter

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

title:
date: Wednesday, March 17, 2010
time:1:37 AM
Take me to a neverland (:

*random thoughts
Sometimes things could just be so beautiful on the outside. But who knows how is it like in the inner part? Some humans are just like that. Treating you nicely on the outside but you'll never know what they would do behind you back even though you treated them as someone important to you.

YAY! SPELL ME HAPPINESS! :D
NO MORE WORK FOR ME.
I'm gonna spend all day at home shaking leg, going out and shopping. I seriously cant wait for m pay to be in. Gonna be so much richer :D Thanks to IT fair.
1 more day and I'll be 1 year older. GRRRRS. I wanna get the Polaroid that i was mentioning!
On the other hand, i dont feel like getting a new lappy anymore. I love my white MacBook though. ^^ Can't wait for later, I'm gonna meet my BFFs for bowling and dinner @ Bark's i guess. Driving out tmr. Just hope that i wont get lost halfway. I've alrdy forgotten all my routes.


comments / top