when you go GAGAGA over


CHERYL ♥

18, always my fave ♥

Tweeeeet

Adverts

friends
As you leave,
Valerie
heather
siewgek
vivian
sally
christel
peishan
waikiong
alex
brayant
brian
eunice
delta-chi
eddy
gary
janice
jeremy
jeslyn
jon.s
jun Ling
kelvin
marcus.T
marcus.C
michelle
peihsia
shufei
wanjing
yuyuN
zeta-pi

Chatter

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

title:
date: Wednesday, March 03, 2010
time:12:15 AM
Inked LOVE :D

wooohoooooo!
Last paper on Thursday and I'll say byebye to Year 2 and exams!
Investment will be my last paper and I've yet to finish studying.
No time for any studying tmr.
Gotta head down for work training tmr.
Meeting Nicoleeeeee before heading for training! :D
Pray hard that the training won't drain my energy and day.

I need a job after my exams.
No more DFS @#$&*( WHY DID THE THING ENDED BEFORE I APPLY!!!!!
WHY?!?!?!?!
I need to head back to my mugging now.
ENDURE FOR MY LAST PAPER!! ):

YAY it's March now and Daddy says that i can buy my new MacBook Pro!
hehhe. Should if i should get it in school or at Mac's shop?
I seriously cant wait for my new MacBook Pro!! :D

NBFF, can we go for Bark's soon!? I'll drive there! haha but you led the way.
I wanna have wings now. hungryyyyy, where's my nomnom?



comments / top