
18, always my fave ♥

title: I totally looked like a panda today. Slept at 6am yesterday night, watching my fave dramas. Wanted to ask B to meet later. But that show he wanted to watch only have got a slot. ): Supposed to meet at 11.30am but some bird bird said that he thought that it was 11.45am. zZz Shopped around myself first and i bought two boxes of Japanese dramas! ^^ new shops for me again! Cant wait to watch them tmr (:
I went to bought the tickets first and tata here comes the bad news. Someone checked the wrong movie timing and the show starts at 9.30 PM instead of 12PM!!! Spoil my mood. Could have slept longer! trained down to AMk hub for other movies. Caught when in Rome, totally awesome! love it so much!! And of course, i bought my KOI! I wont miss that important thing out once i stepped into AMK. Hereen for dinner with other friends. Wanted to catch the movie we missed this morning at Marina. Bus-ed down but the tickets were left we the first row ~!@#$%*() Alrdy out for so long still got people wanna watch!!! ): Sian-ness! Oh and i saw this ultra cute plushie that i wanted so much!! HEHE. B caught it for me after spending $9! awesomely CUTE! Thank you so so so much! I was quite irritated by this couple in front. They played for so long alrdy and they still kept hogging onto the machine. Oh and I heard that they just spent $2 to get the plushies and they'll sell them off at a much higher price. ZZz EEEK! Hate this kind of people. bus-ed back to The cathay again. and we caught the dragon show. ( finally ) |
|