when you go GAGAGA over


CHERYL ♥

18, always my fave ♥

Tweeeeet

Adverts

friends
As you leave,
Valerie
heather
siewgek
vivian
sally
christel
peishan
waikiong
alex
brayant
brian
eunice
delta-chi
eddy
gary
janice
jeremy
jeslyn
jon.s
jun Ling
kelvin
marcus.T
marcus.C
michelle
peihsia
shufei
wanjing
yuyuN
zeta-pi

Chatter

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

title:
date: Tuesday, February 02, 2010
time:11:09 PM
I see spider webs here and there! ):


i'mma blogging now to clean off all the spider webs stuck on my blog before CNY!
times passes so fast. It's already february!!! awww. 2 weeks away from CNY, 3 weeks aways from FINAL exam, 1 week away from minor test. Blaw CA proj to be submitted before CNY. Oh, how great.

1 minor exam paper down, buang. so damn tricky! I wan cny to be here but not the exams!
gotten 2 tops for CNY alrdy. Madly nice and freaking expensive. IDK why my nice mummy got it for me! Might be going shopping again tmr. I need a new make over! I need lots of clothes.

I've been wanting to head down to MPH to get the book called 'this is my life' and finally, i've managed to head down to get my book today and i've finished reading it. Nice book, real life story. The guy is really such a Bast*rd in the book. I believe that there are quite a lot of guys like this out there. I think that the author of the book is really very lucky to have her mentor there (: AWESOME :D

2 more weeks for me to slim down, i need to :
- stop munching on junks food
- no more snacks after school
- no more sweet drinks
- no more sweets
- exercise more (gyming)
- go for Yoga lessons
- no more eating after 6pm and 4 hours before slping
GONNA CONTROL! GIVE ME THE DETERMINATION!

i needa lose 4 kgs now. Let's go jogging and my uzap, pls zp off all the fats in me!

*darl have gotten her BB !!!! everyone around me are all holding on to BB!! grrrs i wan one too. But BB is so common now. So contradicting.



comments / top