
18, always my fave ♥

title: it's BAKING time :D
I've finally endured through the toughest week. Exams are all over and it's time to E N J O Y. There's nothing better than enjoying your life away. Gonna spend my 1st week of holiday meeting up with BFFs, going for steamboat and maybe bowling plus movie? Miss them so much (even though i just didn't get to see them for 3 days! ) I'm gonna go around the whole of SG passing my friends my baked cookies for them! Ultimateeee fun! seriously i can't wait! mummy have been complaining that i'm not spending time with her, going shopping and buying our stuffs for the upcoming trip :/ guilty. i'll give her Tuesday and Wednesday next week. I sound like lil Ms BUSY now. I have et to figure what to bring for my upcoming trip. Hope that my camera wont freeeeeeze! gonna bring two different cammy there just in case. Having a random thought* I so feel like going to Bintan now. AHHHHH! i wanna go tanning, i wanna play with all the water activities and i wanna go for the massage! Godfather is having his D&D there now at Clubmac. Super jealous. I'm so addicted to BONES now thanks to NBFF. Things to do. - BAKE my cookies - pack my luggage - go out with those ppl whom i owe them a date - go out with BFFs, GIRLFRIENDS and DARL <3 - charge up all my gadgets before i leave SG - create a new blog skin for my blog. (i'm getting bored of it alrdy) damn! my vpost went missing !!!!! |
|