when you go GAGAGA over


CHERYL ♥

18, always my fave ♥

Tweeeeet

Adverts

friends
As you leave,
Valerie
heather
siewgek
vivian
sally
christel
peishan
waikiong
alex
brayant
brian
eunice
delta-chi
eddy
gary
janice
jeremy
jeslyn
jon.s
jun Ling
kelvin
marcus.T
marcus.C
michelle
peihsia
shufei
wanjing
yuyuN
zeta-pi

Chatter

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

title:
date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009
time:5:01 PM
Bringing ice back


flying off in another 7 hour's time!
off to HARBIN for my white (more of ice) christmas and birthday celebration there :D
cant wait to stay in ice palace and shangri-laaaaaaa :D:D
b says that i keep eating this few days is to build more fats in me so that i won't feel cold there! Thanks huh.
Won't be spending my christmas with my girlfriends this year. awww):

I WANNA GET LV SPEEDY 25! but b says that it's too common alrdy!!!! GRRRRRS.
(help me choose other bags k. HAHAHAH)
Tried finding other bags but nothing caught my eyes. I so wanna get speedy luh! Mummy wanted me to get a bag instead of a wallet as both cost almost the same. i swear i wanna go Europe next year!

On a sweeter note, NBFF emailed me from TAIWAN yesterday :D:D:D Madly HAPPY when checked m e-mail just now :D hehe. I wondered if he got me stuffs from Taiwan? I almost wanted him to get back all kinds of snacks from shilin! HAHA. but the food can't last till i'm back.

gonna wish everyone
M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S
in advance.
xoxo, my


comments / top