
18, always my fave ♥

title: supposed to be sleeping now and yet, i cant get my mid to stop thinking and head to bed. Day out with darl today! TOTALLY AWESOME. too bad my cammy died gotta wait for her to send me the photos. :D For the first time i'm late hehe. Let her win this time round! i guess today is the day whereby both of us spent most on FOOOOOOOD! Fondue for lunch @ vivo, delicious ramen @ far east and of course not forgetting our all time favourite snack SHILIN! :D:D window-ed shopping and in the end, we cant decide what to buy!! hate this i finally bought a nice top/dress! gonna wear it for dinner tmr i guess. Nicole saw us @ far east and she rushed to call us but sht banged into the glass accidentally which caused her customer to be laughing at her. hehe sorrry ah. played and chatted a little in her shop before we left.
I CANT WAIT TO MEET UP WITH YOU AGAIN! <3> Haven't plan what to wear for dinner tmr night! CHOCO AND NIC AIN'T GOING )))): luck FAT ALLAN is gonna join us there! chilling in the night with girlfriend/girlfriends. HOPES MY PAY COMES IN TMR! HEHEHE. I CANT GET TO BED. I GUESS I'M TOO EXCITED/WORRIED FOR LATER!! 9 more hours to go better catch some slp! lucky there's choco to be there for me to msg at this kind of wee hours! |
|