when you go GAGAGA over


CHERYL ♥

18, always my fave ♥

Tweeeeet

Adverts

friends
As you leave,
Valerie
heather
siewgek
vivian
sally
christel
peishan
waikiong
alex
brayant
brian
eunice
delta-chi
eddy
gary
janice
jeremy
jeslyn
jon.s
jun Ling
kelvin
marcus.T
marcus.C
michelle
peihsia
shufei
wanjing
yuyuN
zeta-pi

Chatter

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

title:
date: Tuesday, October 13, 2009
time:12:45 AM
I'VE PASSED MY TP!!! :D:D

thank to darl who kept me company all the way this morning. Loveeeee her totally <3>
thanks to BFFs, friends, and all the people for their good luck msg and wishes! I'mma damn HAPPY NOW!!!! and i waited 1h 15mins for my license registration. 3 counters there but only one counter working. All the queue was for PDL and foreign licenses but none for new license. totally pissed off while waited. I sort of like/hate my tester! hehe

I LIKE him for:
- passing me for my TP! :D
- picking on my mistakes.

I HATE him for:
- de-meriting my points when it's FCUKING NOT MY FAULT!!!
- scolding me in the car like nobody's business.
- nagging me all the way.
- opening the door halfway ask me to re do.


THIS IS THE 101TH time I'M REPEATING THIS! HAHAHAA

Scene 1:
(i stop a bit further from the white line @ the junction.)
he: you think your mother's road are! STOP SO FAR! move nearer luh!
me: orh orh okay.

Scene 2:
(i was driving at 40-50km/h along the curve. )
he: drive so slow. cant you see you are blocking all the cars behind. MOVE FASTER LUH!!!!

Scene 3:
(while turing back to ubi, a grp of ** dash out playing in the middle of ubi's gate. I was already turning halfway.)
he: hiyo! never check!
me: i did. you saw ureself they dash out of nowhere and i was already turning halfway.
he: still ure fault. (demerit 4 points!)
(TOTALLY FCUK. this one not my fault at all cannnn! he should not demerit the last 8 points!)

Scene 4:
( too lazy to explain. but it's all the taxi's fault!)

HEHE BUT I'M HAPPY THAT MY I CAN DRIVE NOW! :D:D
waiting for darl's turn next weeeeeek! :D



comments / top