
18, always my fave ♥

title: MISS ME , SO IN LOVE hehe. I'm back after missing for 4 days. I've totally enjoyed this week and every single day of it, be it with 07 or my BFFs. Spending time with them seriously makes me H-A-P-P-Y!! No matter what happens, they could still cheer me up and everything. Highness and craziness took over me but luckily, not the W's aura phew! All of us were a little shock when we saw the room. Awwww so freaking small. Never had I ever stayed in the garden terrace at Aloha. Such a small chalet but still, it was fun! Hehe. I've turned into a BIG BIG PANDA OWL now. All my timings had been changed. Sleeping @ 6am in the morning, waking up at 10 am, ton-ing with mahjong. Little awkward during the start as we do not know some of the people in 07, started interacting around my new favourite hobby, disturbing people :D First to be attacked was Nigel den Allan den followed on with the others. Mahjong after that, OMG the pervert is really @#$%^&* nothing to say at all. He could seriously call for any of the tiles he wants. Told him that i dunno what's 'ching yi se' and he changed all his tiles into a suit for me to see, 'man tai'. Told him that i haven seen people winning with 'shi san yao' before and tata, HE DID IT AGAIN!! TOTALLY STUNNED AND SHOCKED. He's a monster!! drinking session in the night. Forced them to finish off the disgusting vodka. Games and stuff, vodka gone. It suck totally. I swear never to get daddy to buy that anymore. Drank a little while playing but still, i didn't manage to try the sminoff ): brought there but none of them drank. i time seeing people getting drunk all i can say is that it is totally hilarious. Did a new stunt while i was there. Spoilt the window -> C and Edwin started fixing it back -> Screw fell outside and Edwin jumped outside through the window and i followed -.- -> Leading to a nice blue black on my arms ): Shifted over to CS Sentosa aftermath. awesome chalet also. Nice one, a chalet catered for 4 person or maybe 5. Rackey the whole of Sentosa in just 1.5 hours. Decided not to ton and i'm having driving the next day. Did my parelle parking today. 1 word = die. SO DAMN DIFFICULT LUH!! turn and step until my arms and legs were aching. Met cousin a little while and back to Sentosa. Bought a new packet 'tour' OMG SO FUNNNNNNNN!!! <3> I'MMA IN LOVE WITH THAT TWO WHEEL MACHINE. I've forgotten the name though, but it's seriously extremely fun! Seen that in the airport and television. Happy to see and played that once again! How i wish out government would allow people to purchase that machine and let it become some kind of traveling transportation. Sighs. I don't mind getting a license for that machine :D:D I'm currently thinking of getting a DSLR! Played with Nigel's camera during the chalet and NICE! i like it. maybe i should persuade daddy to get one for me. Shan't say much about it now, pictures will do all the talking instead. |
|