
18, always my fave ♥

title: GOOD MORNING @ 10.49pm! It's a long time ever since i updated on my driving lessons. Alvin finally allow me to start on my stage 3. But still, cant blame him as i could only have 1 or 2 lessons in the past during school days and the time slot is always 8.30am in the morning. Roads there are forever packed like sardine, extremely difficult for beginner to drive. But thanks to my nice instructor whose for every that encouraging, i manage to drive and made all my lane changes at the chilli crab area. FAGGOTLY big and wide road. GRRRRS. I'm love with directional and responsiveness training. Extremely fun, especially E-break part :D:D Finally did my vertical parking today. I didn't mount kerb at all!!! HAPPY. Did my favourite again and i started crapping with my instructor. (we gotta stop behind the white line for 2 sec before moving off. I didn't stop completely and i moved off and this is what alvin said to me ) alvin: EH! Why didn't you stop!!?? me: i DID!! I think the brake is having problem. Later must send for servicing. alvin: Wa. Something new huh. Den why don't you tell me the engine drop out gotta go down and pick up. me: haha. next time i'll do that k. Maybe next round the whole car spoil :D:D Laugh like mad when we crap about that. I'm left with another 5 more lessons to TP. Gonna learn parallel parking next week, followed by revision. AWWW. I WANNA PASS! |
|