when you go GAGAGA over


CHERYL ♥

18, always my fave ♥

Tweeeeet

Adverts

friends
As you leave,
Valerie
heather
siewgek
vivian
sally
christel
peishan
waikiong
alex
brayant
brian
eunice
delta-chi
eddy
gary
janice
jeremy
jeslyn
jon.s
jun Ling
kelvin
marcus.T
marcus.C
michelle
peihsia
shufei
wanjing
yuyuN
zeta-pi

Chatter

thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

title:
date: Monday, June 01, 2009
time:9:44 PM
A ROPE ON A HOOK
Piece it up yourself . HAHA!
there's spider web on my blog!
finally 2 projects down.
MA1 was :D:D
thank jacelyn for staying up so late to do.
i love my group (: they rocks.
handed up report for FMI i hope nothing goes wrong.
screw my floor plan.
!@#$%^&
trianed back with nic and jacelyn.
headed down to vivo to get my LG repaired.
and they don let me repair cos i didnt bring my receipt along.
aahhhhhhhhhh.
anyway, i bought a new batt for my phone.
hopes nothing goes wrong now.

my nice brobro is having his holidays now and thus, he's playing my RC for me (:
so ppl, if you see my status online, tt doesn't mean its me.
pardon me for not replying you msges.
driving tmr early in the morning sians, yet excited.
8.15am OMG.

I NEED TO K!
I NEED TO SHOP!
I NEED TO PLAY!
I NEED TO CLUB! HAHA
I NEED TO HAVE EVERYTHING I WANT


comments / top