
18, always my fave ♥

title: I HATE PROJECTS !!
I HATE PROJECTS!!!! I HATE PROJECT!!!!!!! i'll stop ranting once all the projects disappears from my sight. imagine. ending lessons at 12pm. stayed in sch to do project all the way till now (8.51pm) and yet we are still doing. we are already very productive. but still, not done. we can camp in school already. sigh. i want to sleeeeppppppppp. boonwei secretly slept just now while xw and people when for GEMS. left me doing it alone! :P ranting~ and ranting~ and and ranting~ my ms xw loves 7-11 now as she wanna get the hello kitty and keeps patronizing there. and i love sticking that sticker for her hope i could get everything done by today and tml. I'VE YET TO BUY MY CNY CLOTHES!!!! ))): i wanna meet my darlyn!!!! :D projs meet up tml again ): there goes my sleep. imissyou. |
|