
18, always my fave ♥

title: yest.
school was boring~ went to clubroom after sch but it wasnt open yet. went to fc 5 with shermin sat there and talk talk and went back there after that. i almost fell asleep on the sofa. tat complained abt the muffins being 'chaota'! hahah so far he is the onli one complaining abt it being burnt and having tumy ache. my whole class ate it and none got tummy ache luh! hahah. toooooo badddd. (: training after that. ran outside sch :D it's so much better den running on tracks cos tracks are boring. i was hyper active yest and i did feel tired after running. did pumping and stuff after that. sians. my back is once again injured becos of bridge( idk how to spell) ahhh. shermin is super strong!! SHE PIGGY BACKED ME!!!! :D:D:D:D hahahah den after that i jumped onto a monster and a monster piggy back-ed me to. :D:D:D i love piggy backs :D dinner with ziwei and her frens plus pat and yl and tat at clementi and home-ed after that. fell asleep on the train. super tired. today. cant wake up for my make up lesson even though there was a morning call. hahah. picked up and answered and i fell aslp after 5 secs. hahah. msg came and i see den 'pomp'! back to slp. 9 plus allan called and i told them no need to wait for me le. i'll be late and i fell asleep again. hahah. I'M NOT A PIG :D super tired after yesterdays' tiring day. headed to sch and i saw zhe yang at the mrt station!! :D chatted all the way to school super funny . i was somehow a lil lost. went to main lib to find them. did project and stuff den trained down to ehub to meet up with nic and france. bought tickets for what happens in vages. dinner at teasire and i was treated! :D help the ppl there to draw their notice board for free as i was really bored while nic's doing her project! hmmm. movie was awesome!!!! france got damn pissed halfway. and i kept laughing non-stop. things happened and france and nic was being ps-ed and they were freaking angry! first time seeing nic liddat. shocked. i was F* DL after that. I DON GIVE IT A DAMN WHETHER YOU SEE IT OR NOT. EVEN IF YOU DID SEE THIS, I WOULD BE EXTREMELY HAPPY :D YOU THINK U ARE SUCH A BEAUTY AND I SO WANNA SEE YOU? U ARE SO SO SO WRONG. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT JUST A B*. I SERIOUSLY DON UNDERSTAND WHY DID I EVEN HAD A FRIEND LIKE YOU. THANKFULLY YOU KNEW THAT I HAD NEVER LIKED YOU FROM THE START OF LAST YEAR. PLEASE KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MIRROR BEFORE SAYING TO PPL THAT WHY AM I THERE AND STUFF LIKE THAT. I SO DON WANNA SEE THAT DISGUSTING AND SHITTY FACE OF YOURS. BLOODY HELL MAKE IT CLEAR. IT'S SIMPLY A DISGRACE TO HAVE KNOWN SUCH A PERSON. AND I SERIOUSLY PITY YOUR MUM. rubbish* thankfully, i need not see you AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I'M F* ANGRY NOW LUH!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS |
|